Up to 1 BTC
Code: CRYPTO250Claim Now
Go wild and win
with a Wild Weekend!
Destiny is calling...Go Wild
Unleash your lucky streak
Win $3,800 in prizes
until 21 SeptemberSign Up Now!
Mammoth wins are coming!
Amble across the reels
with 250% + 70 FS
on Great White Buffalo!Play Now!
Win 1 of 3 Tech Hampers
Unreal Tech Tournament
Promo runs 01 - 30 SepMore Action Here
Terms and Conditions
By using the website www.cryptothrills.io or installing the software, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the casino's Terms and Conditions, and agree to comply with them. You further acknowledge that non-compliance with any casino terms and conditions could lead to your account being closed, disqualification from any promotion, the possible forfeiture of wins, and /or the taking of Legal Action should it be deemed necessary by casino management.
CryptoThrills reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice at any time. The onus is on the player to regularly check the Terms and Conditions for any amendments.
For ease of reference, the currency used in the terms and conditions will be displayed as mBTC, however, the actual value will apply to the player’s currency of choice upon registration. Therefore 1 mBTC = 1 mBCH = 1 mLTC.
For example, the maximum withdrawal of 10 mBTC will apply as follows:
(a). 10 mBTC for players who have selected BTC upon registration
(b). 10 mBCH for players who have selected mBCH upon registration
(c). 10 mLTC for players who have selected mLTC upon registration
General Terms and Conditions
2. Account Creation
3. Account Details
5. Game Play and Service Interruptions
6. Intellectual Property
8. Payment and Withdrawal Details
10. Acceptable Use
11. Support and Complaints
12. Updating Terms
13. Bonus Terms
The terms contained in this contract represent the whole agreement with regards to the website. Nothing else that isn’t covered here shall be deemed valid or legally binding between the parties of this agreement
You agree that upon using the CryptoThrills service you do so at your own risk and that any losses relating to the use of those services are your responsibility. You shall have no claim for any losses against CryptoThrills, its employees, Directors or partners. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the casino's Terms and Conditions, and agree to comply with them. You further acknowledge that non-compliance with any casino terms and conditions could lead to your account being closed, disqualification from any promotion and the possible forfeiture of wins.
2. Account Creation
The website only accepts players over the age of 18 years or older, or players who have reached the legal age for online gambling as specified by the existing laws in the jurisdiction where the player resides. It is the players sole responsibility to ensure that he/she is abiding by the existing laws and regulations regarding the age limit for online gambling, in the given jurisdiction.
2.2 Eligible Customers
Employees and immediate family members of CryptoThrills and any company or entity associated to it in any way (distributors, affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries, media partners, retailers, wholesalers, advertising, promotion or other agencies) are prohibited from taking part in any service or promotion offered by Crypto Thrills.
3. Account Details
3.1 One Account
To play at Crypto Thrills online casino, players will need to register one account. As part of the process, players need to choose a valid email address as their account name / sign-in. Crypto Thrills reserves the right to close multiple accounts. Winnings will only be paid to players having one account. In cases where a player has more than one consolidated account, winnings will be voided.
Players will have to choose a password to log in to the site. We highly recommend that customers set a strong password with a combination of upper and lower case characters, special characters and numbers. It is the player's responsibility to ensure that their username and passwords are secure. Any use of the software application through the player's username is the sole responsibility of the player. Any activity conducted through your account will stand if your password and username have been entered correctly to access the site. Should you suspect someone of fraudulently using your password to play on your account, you should contact Customer Support immediately to change your password and take any other appropriate action.
3.3 Account Details
You’re obliged to keep your personal details updated at all times. If You change e-mail, phone number, address, form of payment or any contact or personal information, please contact Customer Service to update.
3.4 Bank Details
Players who make a deposit using Credit Card at CryptoThrills are required to submit verification documents before a withdrawal is processed. Due to the documentation verification process, please be aware that this can take up to 48 hours upon receipt of all documentation.
4.1 Our Policy
CryptoThrills takes protecting all players privacy as a highest priority and complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
4.2 Marketing and Promotional Usage
Unless you agree to your nickname being used in promotional material (such as if you win a big progressive jackpot win or competition) Crypto Thrills guarantees your anonymity.
5. Game Play and Service Disruptions
5.1 No warranties
CryptoThrills site, service and Software are provided on an "as seen" basis, we do not promise that the Services or Software will be available continuously and in an operational state at all times. There maybe periods where access to the Services and/or Software are briefly suspended and without prior notice, in instances of maintenance or repair or for reasons outside of our control.
Crypto Thrills will not be held liable for any disruptions due to technical reasons, internet connections, other telecommunication issues or failures outside of the company’s/casino’s control.
Please note that any malfunction voids all plays and pays.
The player shall forfeit any winnings made due to game malfunctions or software errors. In such an event CryptoThrills shall void any winnings and be liable for your initial deposit only.
5.3 Ultimate Decision
Should you encounter a discrepancy between the results on the CryptoThrills gaming server and your own results on your computer or preferred device, the results on our server shall be considered correct and final.
5.4 Connection Speed
CryptoThrills will not be responsible for any technical issues that cause a delay in a result such as slow network rates when playing games such as Live Dealer where other players may make decisions or decisions are needed to be made in a specific period.
If you feel that there is a fault in the software or on the site please contact customer support and we will investigate as the highest priority
5.6 Service Interruption
Where possible, though not obligated to, CryptoThrills shall give you as much notice as possible should there need to be any disruption to our service. We shall endeavor to resume the service as quickly as possible.
5.7 Max Bet
The maximum bet amount allowed is 1 mBTC/33 mBCH/147 mLTC. Exceeding this bet amount could result in winnings being forfeited. This includes double-up wagers after the game round has been completed, for example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black. Players are limited to bets that do not exceed 0.86 mBTC/29 mBCH/126 mLTC per round and 0.054 mBTC/1.82 mBCH/7.93 mLTC per line when playing with an active bonus. Any bets that exceed these limits will cause all winnings to be void.
5.8 Site and Content Changes
CyptoThrills may make changes to its content and website without the need to notify you. We will not be liable for any loss suffered due to these changes.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 Intellectual property rights
CryptoThrills, or any derivative of it are registered trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the casino, its subsidiaries, licensors or any associated companies. All material used by CryptoThrills, including but not limited to its unique software, images, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, graphics, pictures, text, or any other intellectual property are owned by the Casino - no player has rights to anything created for or by CryptoThrills. All materials are protected by copyright and may not be used unless explicit written consent is provided by CryptoThrills.
Any material(s) obtained from CryptoThrills are automatically void if counterfeited, reproduced, forged, mutilated, tampered with or altered in any way. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims are the property of this casino and will not be returned. Liability for materials obtained from Crypto Thrills containing any error is limited to replacement.
7.1 Limitation of Liability
CryptoThrills will not force you to honor any obligation other than what is provided for by our Terms and Conditions. Similarly, you cannot force CryptoThrills to honor any obligation outside the parameters of our rules and regulations.
CryptoThrills, together with its partners, directors, officers, media, promotion or other affiliated agencies, as well as licensees, distributors or any employees or any other affiliated entities, are indemnified from all costs, liabilities, damages or expenses that may arise from any player's use of this casino’s software or any other service, or promotional activity.
7.2 Force Majeure
CryptoThrills will not be held responsible or accountable for any lack of performance of our commitments covered in this contract that are caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
7.3 Promise to pay
You will be accountable for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by CryptoThrills without constraint as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7.4 Links and content
CryptoThrills shall not be liable for any damage which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet or content linked to or from our site.
We recommend that you always have the appropriate level of protection on your device and or system and it shall be your responsibility to protect yourself.
8. Payment and Withdrawal Details
You may withdraw your cash balance at any time, subject to the minimum withdrawal and turn over covered in section 8.3 and 8.5. You have to meet wagering requirements before withdrawing any bonus or winnings connected to it. See Bonus Terms and Conditions for more information on wagering requirements.
8.2 Credit Checks
Crypto Thrills and our designated agents may investigate any Real Account Holder's creditworthiness should it be deemed necessary. This is to the benefit, and for the protection of, the casino and the individual player.
8.3 Minimum Withdrawals
A minimum transaction value of 1 mBTC (or equivalent currency) applies to all withdrawals including those derived from straight deposits and deposits with match bonuses.
Withdrawals as a result of straight deposits and deposits with a match bonus carry a 1 mBTC minimum.
Players who have never made a deposit at the casino, may only make a withdrawal on any Bonus, Free Spins or Loyalty Points once a real deposit of 1 mBTC has been made by the player. The deposit made will not be combined with the withdrawal amount, but rather placed in the player's account once the withdrawal has been paid out.
8.4 Max Weekly Withdrawals
Players may withdraw a maximum amount per week as indicated in their respective tier level.
In the event that a player attempts to withdraw more than he/she is eligible for in one week: only the maximum amount allowed will be processed, and the balance of his/her withdrawal will then be returned by the cashiers into the player’s casino account.
Should funds requested for withdrawal be returned, to your account in this manner, neither the cashier nor the casino will be held responsible for any discrepancies or difficulties that may arise around your returned balance i.e. neither the cashier nor the casino will be held liable for any sort of delay in the availability of your returned funds or new wagering requirements in the case of an active bonus.
Winnings from a match bonus over 100% are restricted to a maximum withdrawal of 100 mLTC/mBTC/mBCH (Whichever currency you've wagered with).
Pro Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of 300 mLTC/mBTC/mBCH per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full. All-Star Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of 450 mLTC/mBTC/mBCH per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
Hall of Fame Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of 660 mLTC/mBTC/mBCH per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
Funds are drawn from your account and assigned to your wallet as soon as the transaction has been completed.
8.5 Withdrawal Requirements
Players must only use wallet addresses that are valid and in their name when withdrawing and depositing funds to and from their casino account.
All players who make a deposit must wager the deposit amount at least ten times before any withdrawal will be allowed.
Eg: If a player deposits 5 mBTC, the player will need to place bets totaling 50 mBTC on any game before a withdrawal will be permitted.
Withdrawals will be made to your preferred wallet address.
8.6 Multiple Account Transfers
Transferring funds between different accounts is strictly prohibited
8.7 Financial Establishment
CryptoThrills is not a financial institution and therefore no interest will be paid on deposits into your account.
CryptoThrills does not provide any Tax or legal advice in regards to local laws or taxation requirements.
Players are solely responsible for the paying of any or all local taxes, payable in your jurisdiction relating to any prize winnings or withdrawals made in relation to your account at CryptoThrills.
9.1 Terms and Conditions
CryptoThrills offers a wide range of bonuses, promotions, offers and competitions to its players, the specifics of these are covered in the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
By playing at CryptoThrills casino, it is deemed that you have read and agree to the General Terms and Conditions for Bonuses, Tournaments, Competitions and Promotions, as well as the Terms and Conditions that govern any specific promotions at CryptoThrills.
Please be sure to always read the general Bonus Terms and Conditions in conjunction with the specific Bonus terms and conditions regarding any bonus/promotion.
9.2 Right to Revoke
Crypto Thrills reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any tournament, competition, promotion, bonus, loyalty program or any of its associated benefits. This is at the sole discretion of casino management.
All CryptoThrills bonuses and promotions are designed to enhance our players' experience, though at times CryptoThrills, at its sole discretion, may limit the eligibility of certain customers to bonuses or promotions.
In addition to the particular requirements of that bonus or promotion all offers are limited to one person, e-mail address, mobile phone number, credit card, computer and family household.
9.4 Promotional Offer Withdrawals
If you accept a bonus that has wagering requirements and attempt to request a withdrawal before the promotions wagering requirements have been met, CryptoThrills reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount and winnings connected to the bonus.
9.5 Free Promotional Offers
If you receive free spins or free credits offer CryptoThrills may limit the maximum amount that you can withdraw once wagering has been completed. Please refer to the General Bonus Terms and Conditions for max cash-out values.
9.6 Bonus Withdrawals
All Winnings made from a match bonus above 100% are restricted to a maximum withdrawal of 100 mLTC/mBTC/mBCH (based on the currency you've wagered with).
9.7 Progressive Slots
No winnings on progressive slots will be honoured if a player has an active bonus. Any bonus stays active while there is a balance within the account that has been accrued through the use of a bonus or is in any way tied to a bonus. This includes any winnings made from a bonus, including a balance where wagering has been met, and any withdrawable balance or pending withdrawals as a result. The balance needs to be withdrawn from the account in total or forfeited by the payer in order for the bonus to be considered non-active. Any wagering on a player account will be tied to an active bonus's terms and conditions.
Progressive Jackpot wins from funds that have been derived from free bonus money, match bonus or any other bonus converted to cash at the end of playthrough requirements will not be eligible for Progressive Jackpots.
At any time, CryptoThrills retains the right to alter or make changes to this agreement. The onus is on the player to consult the website platform and the Terms and Conditions pages a minimum of once per month. Under this agreement, and the abiding rules of the Casino games at CryptoThrills the player hereby agrees and accepts any possible amendments in the Terms and Conditions available at CryptoThrills/terms-and-conditions.
10. Acceptable Use
10.1 Acceptable use
CryptoThrills offers its services for recreational and lawful activities only. Where CryptoThrills believes that its service is being used for activity outside of these parameters, you will agree to fully comply with any investigation that is undertaking into any of the below actions:
Player accounts at CryptoThrills are not to be used for:
- Any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data.
- Any illegal activity such as but not limited to (funding of terrorism or other criminal activities, money laundering, identity fraud)
- Multiple Account Strategies
- Players may not make use of robots, software, or any automated system to play any of the casinos’ games.
- Using financial institutions under different names and identities to those that are registered with CryptoThrills
- Allowing your account and / or personal details to be used to open accounts – that will not be used by you.
- Cheating, suspicious or pattern behaviour of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all balances in your account.
- Opposite betting or collusion with other account holders
- Chargeback or voids from your deposit method / bank.
10.2 Account Locking and Closure
10.2.1 Account Locking and Investigations
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns described in 10.1, should the casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the casino reserves the right to withhold any balance (to cover any losses or fees incurred), stop any pending withdrawals, suspend your account and/or confiscate all winnings. You agree to assist CryptoThrills fully with any investigation.
Should we conclude any investigation with the knowledge that you have breached or engaged in any activity covered in 10.1 CryptoThrills reserves the right to close your account.
If it’s found that you have participated in any illegal activity CryptoThrills is under no obligation to refund any balances and shall report such activity to the relevant authorities, financial institutions, credit card companies, or other online service providers. CryptoThrills will not allow any future interactions with you. Where deemed appropriate Crypto Thrills may also instigate legal action.
10.3 Account constraints
CryptoThrills may revoke the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer as described in Section 9.
If you are found to have infringed on the General Bonus Terms or Terms of a specific Promotional Offer, your bonus and any winnings associated with that bonus will be removed.
If you are found to have breached any of the terms above, you will be regarded as ineligible for future promotions.
11. Support and Complaints
11.1 Customer Service
Our friendly support team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions or queries that you may have.
11.2 Customer Complaints
If you have a complaint, claim or dispute regarding the outcome of any activity at Crypto Thrills you will need to submit your complaint to [email protected], in writing, within 3 months of the issue arising.
Please note that the decision of Crypto Thrills management will be final and binding.
12. Updating Terms
Crypto Thrills reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions with or without prior notice at any time. The onus is on the player to regularly check the Terms and Conditions for any amendments.
12.2 No Partnership
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be interpreted as us entering into any commercial relationship with you be it an agency, JV or partnership of any type.
12.3 More information
If there is anything in the Terms and Conditions that you would like any further advice on please don’t hesitate to contact customer support.
The terms and conditions can’t be transferred or licensed to anyone else.
13. Bonus Terms and Conditions
13.1 Below we’ve covered off below all that there is to know about our bonuses.
- Bonuses Types Explained
- General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Leaderboards and Tournaments
- Welcome Bonuses
- Game Play Contributions
13.2 We offer our customers a range of different bonuses, both on joining the casino but also as you play.
- Deposit / Match Bonuses
- Free Credits
- Free Spins
- Bonus Spins
13.3 Below is a quick overview of what each bonus means to you:
- Match Bonuses are offers that involve you making a deposit to trigger a bonus amount. The amount of bonus will depend on the % offered and how much you deposit.
- There will be a min deposit value needed in order to trigger the bonus.
- Free Credits are given to you without the need to make a deposit, these will be given in the form of a bonus amount in your currency – i.e. 1 mBTC / $10 / €10 / ₹100.
- Free Credits come with a maximum withdrawal amount (see term 9 of the General Bonus terms below)
- Free Spins are credited without the need for a deposit and offered on a specific game for you to play, when you load the game you can choose to play the spins now, play them later or decline them if you decide you don’t want them.
- All winnings from Free Spin will be credited to your bonus balance.
- Free Spins come with a maximum withdrawal amount (see term 14.4 of the General Bonus terms below)
- Bonus Spins are the same as Free Spin but to trigger them you will need to have made a qualifying deposit (please check the specifics of the offer for the minimum deposit amount).
13.4 General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Wagering requirements apply to all bonuses. Unless mentioned in the specific offer all bonuses must be wagered sixty (60) times the value of the bonus received. No withdrawal will be allowed before the full wagering of any active or pending bonuses have been met.
- Different games and game types contribute to different amounts of wagering contribution. Please see the Game Play Contributions section.
- Unless otherwise stated in the terms of the bonus, all bonuses are only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number. CryptoThrills may void all winnings and play if these terms is found to have been breached.
- A single Welcome Bonus may be redeemed. If multiple accounts are identified, the Welcome Bonus may be denied and if the Welcome Bonus has been found to have been claimed more than once CryptoThrills has the right to recover any winnings and cancel any withdrawals.
- Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
- Any additional bonuses activated while a player has a live bonus in play will be added as pending and will only be accessible once the player has cleared the associated wagering of the live bonus.
- All no deposit free bonus/free games/free spins expire after 7 days
- To claim a bonus, a minimum deposit of 1 mBTC (or its equivalent in any crypto currency accepted at Crypto Thrills) is required, unless otherwise indicated in the Terms and Conditions
- The maximum that can be withdrawn from a no deposit free bonus/free games/free spins is 5 mBTC
- All accounts are reviewed for advantage play, as covered in the Advantage Play section below.
- In order to qualify for subsequent bonuses, the player needs to make a minimum deposit of 1 mBTC between the last bonus credited to their casino account and the date of the next promotion offer.
- Reversed withdrawals are not considered deposits and will not count as a qualifying deposit for a bonus.
- Match Bonuses must be claimed straight after any deposit and before any wagering occurs on the deposits intended to trigger the bonus.
- Only one Match bonus per qualifying deposit
- Bets should not exceed 20% of the value of the bonus credited to the account.
13.5 Free or Bonus Spins are credited to your account upon take-up of the promotion, the player will need to load the game that the Spins have been granted on. As described above players can choose to use now, use later, or discard the spins when opening the game. Free Spins are non-transferrable.
Winnings from Free or Bonus Spins will be credited to your bonus account and are covered by the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
- Players who have never deposited at the casino may only make a withdrawal on any bonus, free spins, or loyalty points, once a real deposit (minimum 1 mBTC) has been made by the player. The deposit made, will not be combined with the withdrawal amount, but rather placed in the player’s account once the withdrawal has been paid out. The player will then have access to the deposit amount as a ‘cash’ balance subject to all normal casino terms and conditions.
- A player is only permitted to claim one free bonus offer on their casino account, where no deposit is required. This includes free funds offers and free spins offers. Should a player claim more than one free bonus offer (in succession without making a purchase), any winnings generated from this bonus will be null and void.
- All free spins bonuses carry a cash-out multiplier which means that the maximum value that can be converted to cash is 5 times the value of the free spin bonus. A maximum cash-in amount applies to standard Free Money/Free Spins/Loyalty Points Redeemed/Competition or Tournament Prizes where there is no deposit required.
13.6 Free Offers - Where a player has won using their second free funds offer/no deposit bonus (i.e. no deposit was made), such winnings will be forfeited and no withdrawal will be permitted.
- A maximum of 1 withdrawal is permitted; where a player has won using a free funds offer/no deposit bonus (i.e. no deposit was made).
- Loyalty Maximum Withdrawal: All no deposit bonuses rewarded from CryptoThrills' loyalty program carry a maximum withdrawal of 70 mBTC for Pro tier level, 140 mBTC for All-Star, and 280 mBTC for Hall of Fame tiers respectively. Please note that this refers specifically and exclusively to the loyalty tier Anniversary and Birthday bonuses.
- Prize monies won from any of our tournaments, medals promotions, leaderboard competitions etc are all considered to be Free funds and are therefore subject to our maximum withdrawal limit of 5 mBTC. Please note that if you should win more than this amount on any further play, your limit of withdrawal will remain at 5 mBTC.
13.7.1 When a bonus is active, the maximum bet amount allowed is 1 mBTC. Exceeding this bet amount could result in winnings being forfeited.
13.7.2 Each player may only partake in one bonus-promotion per deposit. If a player receives more than one bonus-promotion per specific deposit unless otherwise stipulates, any winnings will be voided.
13.7.3 For the purpose of all bonus-promotions, dates and times shall be calculated according to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) unless otherwise indicated.
13.8 Leaderboards and Tournaments
In order to withdraw cash prizes won from tournaments, leaderboards or any other competitions, a deposit must have been made prior to the events’ commencement.
100% match up to 1,000 BTC - New Player Welcome Offer
1. The Welcome offer is only available to new customers at CryptoThrills
2. This promotion is limited to the initial (first) deposit made by a first-time new Real Player and for use at CryptoThrills only. The definition of First Deposit is the first deposit made by an individual at CryptoThrills.
3. To claim the offer the player must use the correct bonus code provided.
4. In order to make a withdrawal, a player needs to wager 60x the bonus amount.
5. Bets placed in the Gamble Game and Double Up features on slots do not count towards meeting the bonus play-through requirements.
6. The offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Crypto Thrills reserves the right to change or remove the offer and its Terms at any time.
8. The Welcome Offer is non-transferable
9. The following players are not eligible and may not claim any Free Welcome Bonus Offer from our casino (either by invite or via our website). Free Welcome Bonus Offers refers to any offer made by our casino or an affiliate that does not require a deposit (e.g. free cash to play at the casino or free spins). Should such an offer be claimed by any of these players, all winnings resulting from it will be made null and void. Players from these countries may only claim free bonus offers if they have made at least one deposit on their account:
13.9 Game Play Contributions
Only wagering made with bonus funds will contribute to wagering requirements
If you wagered 10mBTC what would it contribute
All Slots & Keno
All Roulette & Three Card Pokers
All Video Poker
13.10 Advantage Play
CryptoThrills operates a zero-tolerance policy on any behaviour or activity which is deemed to be aimed at taking advantage of our offers in breach of the Bonus terms. Should CryptoThrills discover any examples of advantage play occurring then we reserve the right to remove any bonus balances, plus associated winnings from them, refuse future bonus / promotions and close accounts where we deem necessary.
In addition please refer to Section 10 of the General Terms and Condition
Below are some examples of advantage play:
- Two tier betting - placing large bet amounts on games that have a high variance result, then switching to normal variance games to work off wagering.
- Bonus stacking - where multiple deposits are made to claim multiple bonuses, before the original bonus wagering requirements are met.
- Using a VPN or disguising your IP address
- Operating multiple accounts or a proxy account strategy
- Unnaturally altering affiliate CPAs or revenue share
- Decreasing your stake amount by 70% or more after a large win (3x value of your last deposit or more) with the aim of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is active.
- Opening more than one account with the purpose of claiming multiple bonuses
- Changing your bettings from a lower contributing game (50% wagering contribution or less) to a higher contributing game (70% or more) after a large win with the objective of clearing wagering requirements. For example, but not limited to betting on roulette, winning and then playing slots to clear wagering.
- Where bonus funds are used by the customer to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (i.e. collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach a bonus feature) and then return to the final stages to complete return the associated winnings with cash bets once bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering requirements have been met.
- Placing a bet on any game with a contribution of 50% or less, winning over 100% of your stake and changing to a game that contributes 100% with the aim of clearing wagering requirements.
- Using a no deposit bonus (Free credits / winning from free spins), bet values should be no more than 10% of the total bonus used in a spin or betting round, this may invalidate your bonus and any associated winnings.
- Any attempt to hide funds in a features or bonus round, with the intention of retriggering at a later point when your balance ratios are different, will cause all winnings to be forfeited and confiscated.
- Being directed to CryptoThrills from a site that encourages players to breach bonus terms.
- Equal, zero or low margin bets (example: placing bets on 25 or more numbers on a Roulette table) or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular game play.
Should you require any additional information on Bonuses or any of the Terms please contact our customer service team.